“Island Time” has a great layout for a beach house, with a large kitchen and “keeping area” on one end, and a living room on the other end of the house. The third bedroom is a “bunk room” with a TV , so in the evenings, there is plenty of space for everyone.
This great beach house is less than one hundred feet from the Gulf, one of the closest houses to the water on the Island. You’ll enjoy great views from just about every window, and can sit on the deck and dolphin-watch.
Please be advised of the following information prior to placing a Reservation:
- Minimum Age for the Primary Renter is 25 and Primary Renter must be present for the entire stay.
- Maximum Occupancy numbers include Children and cannot be exceeded at any time.
- All of our Homes are Non-Smoking.
- Some homes are Pet-friendly, with prior written permission, and a Pet Fee paid.
- A signed Rental Agreement is Required, which contains additional Rules and Guidance.
- We do not allow Weddings, Receptions or Parties at our Properties.